Advertisement

THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT MCLAREN'S CARLOS SAINZ JNR + A SCARF TOUR

THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT MCLAREN'S CARLOS SAINZ JNR + A SCARF TOUR Carlos Sainz Junior has driven for 3 teams in the past 3 years but what does he love to eat and why is his nickname Chili? Watch this and find out - it's free to view.

For luxury accessories and watches:
Book my F1 Long Table Dinners at
Watches of F1 -


For my best F1 pics live from the track and during the week follow me on Instagram:
My podcasts, F1: On & Off the Track with Kym Illman are here:
And download digital images or purchase prints (if in Australia) at Pro Star Pics:
And find my pre- and post-race F1 blogs at

- The Gear I Use –
Video Gear:
My camera:
My studio lights:
My microphone:
Lenses:
Photography Gear:
Camera:
Canon 14mm:
Canon 24mm:
Canon 35mm:
Canon 50mm:
Canon 85mm:
Canon 135mm:
Canon 70-200mm:
Canon 300mm:
Profoto Flash:
Profoto flash remote:
Profoto Gel kit:
Canon 600mm

f1,formula1,carlossainzjnr,Mclaren,carlossainz,racing,landonorris,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar