Advertisement

Promo #008! Sports Clothing Ad!

Promo #008! Sports Clothing Ad! Sports Performance Clothing Promo #008

This isanother attempt at trying something a little different than the usual slow motion move from the feet to the head showing the outfit, just something to mix it up and do something different that maybe people haven't seen before and will be intrigued to watch and then buy the clothes!

Thanks for Watching!

Please leave Comment and tips and suggestion and critiques and all that! I'm trying to get better every single day at what I do, and you can't do that if you only hear what you do well, so don't hold back give me all the critique and mistakes and suggestions for improvement, I don't mind, it won't hurt my feelings at all and I promise you that!

Thanks Again!

Clothing

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar