Advertisement

MY TEETH WHITENING ROUTINE in partnership with Spotlight Oral Care.

MY TEETH WHITENING ROUTINE in partnership with Spotlight Oral Care. TEETH! You guys ask so many questions about my teeth especially how I whiten them. In this video I discuss what I've done before vs what I do today to whiten and keep my teeth white..... and yes I still drink tea and coffee ( Don't worry I'm telling you to give up anything!).
I made this video in partnership with Spotlight Oral Care, if you follow me on other channels you know why I love these products. In short- they're cruelty free, toxin free, Irish made ( support local!) and their packaging is responsible, which you won't find with many other brands. Oh and yes the whitening strips do really work!

teeth whitening,whitening teeth at home,at home teeth,oral care,my routine,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar