Advertisement

Many thanks for purchasing the monitor Thanks everyone bro Thank you so much for supporting!

Many thanks for purchasing the monitor Thanks everyone bro Thank you so much for supporting! #PMCO_India #PUBG_MOBILE #DynamoGaming

💰 DONATIONS 💰



💸PAYTM ➠🤑 7416484496

💸GOOGLE PAY ➠ 🤑7416484.496

💸PHONEPE ➠ 🤑7416484496

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🔰🔰 📌 Rules of chat 📌🔰🔰



🔶No Spam, Self Promotion or Promoting Others

🔷No Trash Talking For other Youtubers/Streamers.

🔶No discussion on Politics

🔷Respect Moderators.

🔶Don' t let anyone spoil your fun in chat and help in keeping the chat clean by reporting 🔷spammers/abusive trolls.....



▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🔰🔰 CHAT 🔰🔰



🍁You can join my 📱WHATSAPP :

🍁You can join my 🎮Discord :

🍁You can follow me on my 📲Instagram :

🍁You can follow me on my 📲Facebook :

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

telugu songs,telugu songs 2019,telugu songs old,telugu songs dj,telugu songs latest,telugu gamer,unq gamer,unq gamer live,RhinoYT,Unq ride rhinoyt,rhnoyt,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar