Advertisement

Mama Bear Surprised Me With A Visit | We Got Evacuated Off Rise Of The Resistance AGAIN!

Mama Bear Surprised Me With A Visit | We Got Evacuated Off Rise Of The Resistance AGAIN! In today's video my mama bear surprised me when she came down to hang out with me so I took her right to Disney. We start out at Hollywood Studios to get our boarding groups for rise of the resistance, next we try and kill some time so we head to the Riviera for some fancy breakfast. Next we go visit Epcot for some fun and ride some Epcot classics and finally we head back to Studios to try and ride rise of the resistance but yet again it breaks down multiple times and we get evacuated off and I share my thoughts about how this ride operates.

Brand New Videos Four Times A Week!

If you would like to donate to the channel the best way is PayPal using paypal.me/princecharmingdev

Or Become a Patreon Member For Exclusive Benefits Here-


My P.O. Box
692447 Orlando FL, 32869

For Business Please Email - princecharmingdevv@gmail.com

Instagram@ prince_charming_devv

Prince Charming Dev shirts available here -


New Haunted Mansion PCD shirt available here-

More Prince Charming Dev Shirts available here-

My Second channel Just Dev-


Looking to book your next Disney vacation? Visit my friends over at Mickeytravels as they are platinum ear marked by Disney and they never charge for booking your trip.


#StarWars #WaltDisneyWorld #riseoftheresistance

rise of the resistance,rise of the resistance boarding pass,star wars rise of the resistance,rise of the resistance pov,rise of the resistance boarding group,rise of the resistance full ride,hollywood studios,epcot,walt disney world,disneys riviera,primo piatto at disneys riviera,epcot soarin,disney's skyliner,star wars,rise of the resistance evacuation,family vacation to disney world,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar