Advertisement

Lush Valentine's Day Haul 2020 🍑

Lush Valentine's Day Haul 2020 🍑 In this video I share a haul of all the Lush Valentine's Day goodies I got, go on a rant about Lush employees (it had to be done), and share about a new scent family that I discovered I love! I'm happy to be back but between moving and having no internet it's been quite chaotic but I hope things settle down soon. Comment down below what Lush valentine's day goodies you got or what you'd like to get!


instagram: filosofiadriana

sofia adriana,lush,lush haul,lush cosmetics,valentines day,lush valentine's day haul,lush valentine's day haul 2020,lush haul 2020,lush v-day haul 2020,lush fresh handmade cosmetics,lush north america,bath art,lushies,valentine's day haul,lush spring haul 2020,lush spring collection,lush valentine's day collection,eggplant bath bomb,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar