Advertisement

Lil Migo: I See People On The Internet Talk About This Type Of Stuff But I Never Thought I'd...

Lil Migo: I See People On The Internet Talk About This Type Of Stuff But I Never Thought I'd... Memphis recording artist, Lil Migo, sits down with DJ Smallz and reflects on the death of his cousin and best friend Bankboy Wayne. This is part 5 of 7 installments in this segment.

Do you go to funerals? Sound off by posting a comment below.

SUBSCRIBE to our channel now to see more:

OTHER INTERVIEW CLIPS FROM LIL MIGO:


WATCH OUR PLAYLISTS:


ABOUT US:
Exclusive Interviews Daily Through @DJsmallz Eyes

FOLLOW US:
snapchat = djsmallzeyes




CONTACT US:
For Business or Bookings:

lil migo,lil migo interview,lil migo video,dj smallz,dj smalls,southern smoke,dj smallz eyes,dj smalls eyes,interview,video,heavy camp chain,lil migo chain,Bankboy Wayne,barbershop,haircut,car,guilt,recording studio,house,barber,mother,funeral,friends,show,gofundme,money,crazy,disagreement,bump,life,internet,father,uncle,see,believe,true,casket,reality,Lil Migo: I See People On The Internet Talk About This Type Of Stuff But I Never Thought I'd...,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar