Advertisement

LEARNING to DRIVE A MANUAL CAR (stick shift)

LEARNING to DRIVE A MANUAL CAR (stick shift) My brother taught me how to drive a manual car, it was harder than I thought.

I started my channel in December of 2016 to show the things I do throughout my life and to help inspire others to follow their dreams and know that anything is possible. THANK YOU FOR WATCHING, I hope you enjoy!!!

FOLLOW ME ON:
Instagram: carsonjohns27
Snapchat: carsonjohns27
Twitch: carsonjohns24

GOT MERCH!?


REACH ME BY MAIL:
Carson Johns
1878 W 12600 S #412
Riverton, UT 84065

For collaborations, business, and other requests: riverton5@gmail.com

carson johns,coren johns,carson johns brother,carson johns driving,carson johns car,carson johns brothers car,learning to drive a manual car,learning to drive a manual,learning to drive a manual mustang,learning to drive a manual transmission,learning to drive a stick shift,learning to drive a stick shift funny,learning how to drive a stick shift car,ford mustang,ford,mustang,2009 mustang,learning to drive,how to drive a manual car,manual transmission,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar