Advertisement

I tried the milk bath photoshoot so you don't have to *kilee VS TikTok trends*

I tried the milk bath photoshoot so you don't have to *kilee VS TikTok trends* Today I tested a VIRAL TikTok trend... did I purchase 8 cartons of milk, a bouquet of flowers and piss off my mom just for an Instagram photo? Thats a secret i'll never tell, you know you love me xoxo
-the ForYouPage

🌺SHOP MY MERCH!

🌺MY SOCIALS:
Instagram : kileeiris

Twitter : kileeiris
Snapchat : kileeiris
TikTok: kilee.iris

Current Subscriber Count: 183 864

Business inquires ONLY : kileebusiness@gmail.com

vlogs,funny,meme,funny editing,kilee iris,challenges,storytimes,funny video,comedy,kilee iris funny,tiktok,tiktok trends,viral tiktok trends,viral,photography,milk bath photoshoot,milk bath,artsy photos,testing,I tested viral tiktok hacks,tiktok life hacks,photoshoot ideas,photo challenge,instagram,instagram feed,instagram photoshoot ideas,hype house,we tested viral tiktok life hacks,TikTok life hacks,TikTok photo challenge,relatable,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar