Advertisement

I Hid Celebrities In My Instagram Photos For a Week

I Hid Celebrities In My Instagram Photos For a Week WATCH MY MUSIC VIDEO:

I Hid Celebrities in My Instagram Photos For a Week

I took pictures for my Instagram page and secretly Photoshopped celebrities into the pictures without telling anyone to see if people would notice! I didn't receive the response I necessarily thought I would but what I learned is that you shouldn't focus on your insecurities when uploading photos, because, chances are, no one will notice anyway! This experiment definitely positively impacted my mindset when posting photos of myself!

I got this idea from Ryan Trahan! WATCH RYAN'S VIDEO:

Subscribe:

Watch My Last Video:

Follow Me and Support a Blue Haired Gal:

Instagram:
2nd Instagram:
Twitter:
Email: msavitt@twopillarmanagement.com
Snapchat: jessiepaegehere

Wanna Work With Me?
EMAIL: msavitt@twopillarmanagement.com

If you’re reading this comment “follow jessie paege on instagram for harry styles to appear in the background of your photos"

celebrities,photoshop,hide,secret,secretly,paparazzi,instagram,clothes,jessie,paege,jessie paege,youtubers,girl,truth,mental health,blue hair,vlog,vlogs,vlogger,life,teen,teenager,high school,middle school,real,honest,honesty,rant,lgbt,rainbow,crankthatfrank,miles mckenna,anxiety,storytime,reaction,lgbtq,girlfriend,hair dye,video,humor,identity,jessiepaege,lgbtq+,mental illness,social media,post,influencer,singer,actor,harry styles,billie eilish,zendaya,tom holland,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar