Advertisement

I have no niche! Am I an idiot? (also I have a special guest)

I have no niche! Am I an idiot? (also I have a special guest) So yeah I may not have a niche but uhhh... Emilia Waterbottom (aka Man Squirrel) is back?? Oh god

My social medias listed BELOW







I hear it's to put your tags in the description so I'm gonna do that to be a legit YouTuber
#niche #smallyoutuber #mansquirrel #comedysketch #sketch #emiliawaterbottom #AthenaP #noniche #tipsforsmallyoutubers #funny

niche,niche on youtube,I have no niche,small youtuber without a niche,no niche on youtube,growing without a niche,am I an idiot,I don't have a niche,you don't have a niche,get a niche,small youtuber niche,man squirrel,emilia waterbottom,small youtuber,small youtubers,Athena P,comedy sketch,character sketch,funny,rant,how to find your niche on youtube,how to find your niche,ideas for youtube channel,finding your niche,idiot test,are you an idiot,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar