Advertisement

HUGE HAUL! Shein, Zara, H&M and Nykaa Starting Rs.250 | ThatQuirkyMiss

HUGE HAUL! Shein, Zara, H&M and Nykaa Starting Rs.250 | ThatQuirkyMiss NEW TO MY CHANNEL?
SUBSCRIBE!
Instagram: @thatquirkymiss

HUGE HAUL! Shein, Zara, H&M and Nykaa Starting Rs.250 | ThatQuirkyMiss

Zara store I visited: Pacific mall, subhash nagar
H&M mom jeans:
Mobile covers:
Shein clutch:
bag:
(use code 1500quirky on orders above 1500 on shein valid till 31 march)
Nykaa-
Klairs serum + cream combo:
Klairs Serum:
Klairs Midnight Blue Cream:
Rimmel Lipstick:
Maybelline best babe:
Nykaa So creme: let it snooze:

Thank you for watching, please like & comment if you want me to get well soon LOL :)

#sheinhaul #zara #nykaa

ABOUT ME:
Hi Everyone!
I'm Aditi
I make youtube videos on fashion, beauty, food, travel, lifestyle, exploring shopping destinations & lots of other crazy stuff in my own quirky way! Join me in this journey.
Follow me on my social media :
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Email : thatquirkymiss@gmail.com

Equipment used : Canon EOS 700D, iPhone 7Plus
Editing software : Adobe Premiere Pro CC
Edited On: Macbook Pro 2018

All the content and images on this channel belong to me and are protected under copyright law. Kindly DON'T copy or reproduce content without my prior explicit permission.
-THATQUIRKYMISS

thatquirkymiss,shein,haul,zara,huge,nykaa,h&m,myntra,sarojini nagar haul,rs.250,best,cheap,mridul sharma,komal pandey,sejal kumar,scoopwhoop,buzfeed,india,quirky miss,shopping,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar