Advertisement

How To Write The Vision and Make It Plain | What Is A Manifestation Journal?

How To Write The Vision and Make It Plain | What Is A Manifestation Journal? How To Write The Vision and Make It Plain | What Is A Manifestation Journal?

The bible says in Habakkuk 2 verse 2, "...write the vision and make it plain upon tablets, that he may run who readeth it." God is telling us that if we have a vision in our minds, then we need to write it down on paper and be as detailed as possible in our verbiage. When you write things down, your mind activates in multiple sectors that help you remember what you have written, and to help you act upon making it happen.

In this video, I explain scripting and how to manifest anything you want by journaling. I show you how to script and I explain what is scripting. Manifestation by scripting is an effective technique that you can practice daily, because we all know that practice makes perfect.

What is a manifestation journal? I'm glad you asked. It's a book that is used for the sole purpose of writing down what you want to manifest in your life. You can write in it daily or whenever you choose. The more you do it, the better you become at it. I have a designated manifestation journal that I keep in my office. I write in it before I go to bed and I read over it when I have some downtime in my day. With scripting explained, you are now ready to implement this practice in your life.

FIND ME, FOLLOW ME, CONNECT WITH ME ❤

★☆★ SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR VIDEOS ON THRIVING IN LIFE AFTER 35 ★☆★

subscribe |

podcast |

instagram |

twitter |

linkedin |

facebook |

facebook group |

Make a Wish (w/ GurtyBeats) by Joakim Karud
Music provided by Music for Creators

Music provided by www.bensound.com Royalty Free Music from Bensound





#ManifesAnythingYouWant #WriteTheVision #JayeSoExtra

jaye so extra,how to write the vision and make it plain,what is a manifestation journal,manifestation journal,what is scripting,scripting explained,how to manifest anything you want by journaling,how to manifest anything,how to manifest anything you want,manifestation by scripting,habakkuk 2,habakkuk 2 verse 2,bible,write the vision,manifest journal,the secret,write it down,how to script,daily,manifesting,practice makes perfect,how to write the vision,love,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar