Advertisement

How I started my own business | Reasons I started my own business | Kenyan business in Netherlands

How I started my own business | Reasons I started my own business | Kenyan business in Netherlands How I started my own business , Reasons I started my own business , Kenyan business in The Netherlands

Hi guys, in this video I'm telling the story of why or rather the reasons I started my own business. I am a proud owner of a Bed and Breakfast and I love it. I love having people around me, I love meeting new people and making friends, something that I missed when I moved to the Netherlands almost 5 years ago. When we moved to our new home and started the B&B, my life became more enjoyable especially when I would serve guests breakfast and they would share their stories with me.
This is an Introduction to more videos that I will be posting every Thursday , about my business or someone else's who would like to share their story.

My name is Nimo, a Kenyan living in The Netherlands for almost 5 years now. I moved to NL to live together with my husband, I'm also going to be a mom soon and I love it :) .

Email me : jwmwangi.nl@gmail.com

My goal here is to share my experiences, to let someone out there know that they can actually make a career out of their strengths , start a business, learn from the hardships they are going through to make their dreams come true.

Thank you for stopping by !

How to start a business,Why I started my business,Reasons for starting my business,How to write a business plan to start your own business,Tips for starting your own business,Start your own business,How to start your own business,Steps to starting a business,Become an entrepreneur,How to start a business in The Netherlands,My first business,How I started my online business,How I started my business with no money,Business ideas for 2020,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar