Advertisement

GUYS! You shall be able to dare or ask anyone anything from my Channel {I stole my bffs Drarry pics}

GUYS! You shall be able to dare or ask anyone anything from my Channel {I stole my bffs Drarry pics} GUYS! Comment dares down below because I’m bored, Whether it be dirty Drarry dares or questions, I DONT CARE, like I said I’m bored and have no soul. I added my favourite p!nk song in this because I love it so muc. I have a friend who’s insta is: drarryshipper_uvu and I kinda stole Drarry pics off of her account because I’m evil :)
So uhh, go follow her, she’s mean In a good way once you get to know here and she always sounds like she’s on drugs to me.............Pls help- but she posts really good Drarry pictures WhIcH i CaNnOt FiNd ÙnÚ I’ll check all your dares and questions and try to do most of them on Friday! I go to muggle hell for another year until I go to a harder version of muggle hell TnT so I’ll answer all of y’all every Friday and weekend OwO...........Goodbye-

pics}

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar