Advertisement

Getting First Tattoo in a Foreign Country - Day 37

Getting First Tattoo in a Foreign Country - Day 37 Curious about getting your first tattoo? Would you get your first tattoo in a foreign country?

Who Am I?
Just an average 23 year old from Toronto, Canada. Since I was young I have had a dream to travel the world and see as much of it as possible. I am on a mission to create my own path and live my life to its fullest.

You can follow me on Instagram for more regular updates @eyejosiahroche

first tattoo,getting first tattoo,first tattoo reaction,tattoo guatemala,getting a tattoo,mens fashion,getting a tattoo for the first time,getting a tattoo at the worst rated shop,getting a tattoo vlog,first tattoo reaction funny,first tattoo reaction on arm,flores guatemala things to do,flores guatemala,travel vlog,travel vlogger,solo traveler,backpacking central america,minimalist travel,explore with us,world travel vlog,i quit my job without a plan,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar