Advertisement

All The Clothes I Bought When I Was Sad | Aliexpress Haul 2020

All The Clothes I Bought When I Was Sad | Aliexpress Haul 2020 Hi! This video is a product of retail therapy lol. A big haul video of everything I bought when I was sad from Aliexpress. There is second half of clothes I bought and I will be doing a haul video for my IGTV on my instagram!

White satin puff sleeve dress:

Lace Up Ruffle Top White Top Summer Clothes New:

Spaghetti Strap Elastic Dress in black,tan, and brown:

Puff Sleeve Lace up


Mesh Straps Bodycon Ruched Dress in neon green and lavender:



The blue and whit corset and dress and puff sleeve corset are now unavailable but I think another seller might have it

Off Shoulder Ruched White Dress



Pink ruched top



Blue blazer crop top


Green puff sleeve dress



Purple tie dye sundress



Instagram: @rejoicexigwe
Twitter: @rejonaldd
Snapchat: @blueqtoo

Overlays!
Like button :
Backgrounds :


need to contact me?
Email link in bio
Email me rejoiceibiz48@gmail.com

FAQ:
How old are you? - 19!
How y’all are you? - 5’7
Where are you located? - DMV!
Where are you from? - Nigeria
What do you use to edit? - iMovie
Songs in this video? -
Somebody else instrumental by the 1975
Love Galore jonie remix


huge haul,haul,aliexpress haul,aliexpress haul 2020,oh polly dupes,1000 dollar haul,clothing haul,try on,try on haul,try on aliexpress haul,black youtuber,small youtuber,small black youtuber,black girl youtuber,black woman youtube,haul 2020,aliexpress review,back to school haul,outfit ideas for school,high school outfit ideas,kianna naomi,baddie on a budget,boujie on a budget,aliexpress dupes,korean clothing,house of cb,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar