Advertisement

Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio (here is why you should know a little more about this car) !!

Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio (here is why you should know a little more about this car) !! The Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio is a car that I think will really tempt people to move from other brands into Alfa Romeo. The Giulia Quadrifoglio is a absolute beast of a car it runs a 2.9 v6 twin turbo engine producing 505 bhp through the rear wheels.
This is a serious car and I encourage you to give a try to this brand because in my opinion its an absolute beautiful car and different from others .

don't forget to follow me on instagram and Facebook

FB MP6.3AMG

IG Mp6.3AMG

alfa Romeo Giulia quadrifoglio,alfa romeo,2020 alfa Romeo Giulia quadrifoglio,pure sound,alfa Romeo Giulia drive,exterior and interior walk around,subscribe,best cars,best sedan,acceleration,exhaust,test drive,v6 biturbo,hp,race,cars,alfa Romeo qv,quadrifoglio,alfa spider,fast cars,car reviews,interior & exterior overview,new alfa Romeo,should I buy the new alfa,race mode,why I should buy the alfa Romeo,ferrari engine,drivers dream,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar