Advertisement

90 Day Beard Growth Time Lapse - Men's Beard Growth Journeys

90 Day Beard Growth Time Lapse - Men's Beard Growth Journeys As promised, here is my beard journey time lapse after growing my beard for the last 90 days!

Also, for anyone wanting to join my Hair Growth Facebook group, you can do that here:

I’ve been very inspired by Greg Berzinsky from beardbrand lately and he seems to be the “go to” guy when it comes to beards. Greg also gives a lot of great tips on how to grow a beard and also touches on mens long hair which is awesome.
This beard transformation time lapse was inspired by Greg’s ninety day time lapse where he also took a picture of himself every day and showed us all his beard transformation before and afters.

I would have liked to of made this a yeard timelapse but I wanted to be able to produce something that still had a bit of shock value but was going to take as long. On top of watching Greg, I was also quite inspired by a few other facial hair growth timelapse videos kicking around on the internet particularly from a guy called Daniel Barnes. He committed to growing a beard for 12 months and documented it the whole way along which i found pretty damn cool.

You can watch his hair and beard transformation compilation just below if you are interested.

Beard timelapse 12 months by Daniel Barnes:

Actually while I’m here, if you haven’t seen Greg Berzinsky’s timelapse either you can watch that here:

On the other hand, if you haven’t seen any of my other beard content before and are wondering what the heck I’m talking about. Here’s what you’ve missed over the last 90 days of me growing my beard out.


Beard Growth Stage 1:

Beard Growth Stage 2:

Beard Growth Stage 3:

I hope you enjoy this time lapse and I’m looking forward to reading your comments!

Yours in good hair,

Thomas.

Come Follow Me Here:
Main Website:
My E-Commerce Website:
Personal Website:
Pinterest:
Instagram: @thomasinaction & @manbunsandmanes
Snapchat: tgard46
Facebook:
Reddit:

beardbrand,yeard,beard,growth,time,lapse,90,ninety,days,grow,growing,timelapse,greg,berzinsky,beards,how to grow a beard,beard growth time lapse 1 year,yeard timelapse,beard time lapse 1 year,growing a beard time lapse 1 year,beard transformation,hair and beard transformation compilation,beard transformation before and after,beard journey 1 year,beard journey time lapse,beard timelapse 12 months,growing a beard for 12 months,facial hair growth timelapse,daniel barnes,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar