Advertisement

What's In My Gym Bag | No Such Thing As 'Essential'

What's In My Gym Bag | No Such Thing As 'Essential' There is no such thing as an "essential" piece of gym kit (unless you count underwear), but there are a fair few things that can be helpful! In today's video I'll be going through what I take to the gym (ignoring the basics like a water bottle and a stopwatch so I can ensure I never miss my aNaBoLiC wInDoW).

Some of the items on this list may seem fairly obvious whilst others... not so much. Either way, I hope you find value in today's upload.

Also, I know I made a dark joke about it but I'd really appreciate it if we could all band together to help regarding the ongoing crisis unfolding in Australia. Over 2000 homes have been destroyed, 12 million acres of land has been burned, hundreds of millions of animals have perished and dozens of lives have been lost. Here are some ways to donate:

Australian Red Cross:
Salvation Army:
WWF:

Thank you.

Here's the subscribe link if you'd like to see more content:

And here's how to hit me up on Social Media:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Snapchat:
Facebook:

gym kit,gym equipment,what to take to the gym,lifting chalk,lifting belt,weightlifting shoes,socks,resistance band,what i take to the gym,gym bag,what is in my gym bag,powerlifting,powerbuilding,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar