Advertisement

VLog when your 100% wrong and dont even realize it

VLog when your 100% wrong and dont even realize it Golf been a struggle for a long time. Its guesswork combined with various beliefs that ends up for you as, why do I struggle?

When a golf coach comes and tells me here, that I tell people they teach you wrong in golf, I say so and that is correct the issue this guy has is the next thing he says, that "no one" will read that when I say is 100% wrong for a good reason however is 100% wrong...

Language isn't easy, you can say and write things that simply isn't correct and 100% wrong. You wont even notice you wrote that as it shows your own limitation and that you speak for everyone else.

I am trying hard to make a golf instruction that works and when I research and study golf and instruction and its gurus I found they sucked at their jobs.

Fixing this is a lot of work and its funny when people write things about what I do and then its already wrong right there, its comedy.

realize

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar