Advertisement

Twitch Chat Is as Useless as I Am in GeoGuessr

Twitch Chat Is as Useless as I Am in GeoGuessr Welcome back to GeoGuessr! I played it live for once with the help of the chat, so we put all our big brains together to figure out where we are. I don't think we got any countries wrong. But there were conflicting answers all around. Enjoy!

► Subscribe! - ◄

---- Follow me on the interwebz! ----
Twitter:
Twitch:
Facebook:
Instagram:
byte: zeroyalviking

Music by Epidemic Sound (

#ZeRoyalViking #GeoGuessr

zeroyalviking,geoguessr,geoguessr zeroyalviking,zeroyalviking geoguessr,geoguesser,geo guesser,google maps,google maps zeroyalviking,zeroyalviking google maps,ze,royal,viking,ze royal viking,tips,tricks,live,commentary,funny moments,geoguessr funny moments,mars,geoguessr mars,mars google maps,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar