Advertisement

THIS is THE POWER of Gogeta Blue in Dragon Ball FighterZ

THIS is THE POWER of Gogeta Blue in Dragon Ball FighterZ We're back with the rare occasional Dragon Ball FighterZ video featuring the RETURN of my Gogeta, Vegito, Beerus team.

-
Follow me on Twitter:
Follow me on Twitch:
Follow me on Instagram:
Follow my 2nd Channel:
Follow my Reddit:

Intro Made by the Talented folks below:




gogeta dragon ball fighterz,Gogeta combos dragon ball fighterz,gogeta rhymestyle,gogeta ToD,gogeta tod dragon ball fighterz,three idiots dragon ball fighterz,beerus dragon ball fighterz,gogeta gameplay,vegito gameplay,Dragon Ball Fighterz,Dragon Ball Fighterz gameplay,Dragon ball fighterz trailer,dragon ball fighterz rhymestyle,dragon ball z,dragon ball super,rhymestyle,dragon ball super rhymestyle,dragon ball z rhymestyle,dbz,Dragon ball fighterz ps4,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar