Advertisement

THE TIME I FELL FOR A STRAIGHT GIRL

THE TIME I FELL FOR A STRAIGHT GIRL LIKE & SUBSCRIBE HERE:

FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
INSTA: @georgiabridgers
TWITTER: @GeorgiaBridgers
TIKTOK: @georgialynnrose
SNAP: georgia.bridge
TUMBLR: fairlyblonde.tumblr.com

I block self promos/hate hehe, not sorry (or reply if im feeling ballsy)
Be your best self ILY

Outro Graphic: Casey Campz

About Georgia Bridgers:
Come on this journey I call life as I show you a glimpse into my most personal moments. Some of the things you can find me doing on my channel are vlogs, storytimes, LGBT advice, music, and much more! I hope you enjoy the ride!

youtuber | activist | self proclaimed comedian

Georgia Bridgers

Georgia bridgers,mom asks questions about bisexuality,bisexual,coming out,lesbian,bisexuality,georgia,bi,Hayley kiyoko,Georgia bridgers coming out,lip tattoo,being bi in a sorority,what I need,mom asks daughter questions,coming out as bi,storytime,gay storytime,lgbtq story time,in love with straight girl,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar