Advertisement

Social Media Guru & Content Provider Team Members :: 20|20 Vision

Social Media Guru & Content Provider Team Members :: 20|20 Vision A daily post from my Instagram (@RapCoalition) is uploaded here the following day. 20/20 VISION is a daily IGTV post to help rappers build a buzz and make money with their music. Each day, for the month of January 2020, I plan to post a quick video of advice about a different career topic to help rappers build a successful career in music.

The last two members of your team are the digital members: the social media person and the videographers who provides your content. They work in tandem with the digital making team to spread the word about who you are and expand the awareness of your music (and videos). They communicate your image through what is posted online and expand your reach as you build a fanbase and increase your buzz and movement.

There is a lot of misinformation out here as well. Try to get advice from the folks who have had success and who are still actively creating success for other people--currently!! Research everything. Decide what success means for you and put together your plan to get there. Then follow the plan.

I won't listen to your music. I don't give individual consultations. I don't respond to artists asking me to manage them or asking how to hire me. You are NOT my responsibility. I'm just an industry geek trying to help rappers with a little free information and general advice. It is up to YOU--yes, your career is magically YOUR responsibility, to do the research to see which tactics will benefit your own career. I'm just sharing what works for me and my clients. If you don't understand what I do in the industry, it's a sad statement on your research skills. There is more than enough information on this YouTube channel to help a rapper make money, but I suggest you do MORE research and see how others succeed in this industry. I'm only sharing what has worked for me. Now, get to work!! #2020Vision #20/20Vision #WendyDay #RapCoalition

BUY MY BOOK |

Want to hire Wendy Day to help your career?

Cool sh*t about Wendy Day:

WENDY's BLOG |
RAP COALITION |
TWITTER |
INSTAGRAM |
FACEBOOK |

Music Industry Contact Lists: Rap-Resources.com

Contact
ThisIsWendyDay@gmail.com

wendyday12345

wendy day,rapcoalition,rap coalition,rappers,music business,music industry,rap,hip hop,music,advice,record labels,publishing,managers,how to,information,independent record label,how to get a record deal,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar