Advertisement

SCORPIO. MEETING THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE. ITS MEANT TO HAPPEN. JAN. 6-12, 2020.

SCORPIO. MEETING THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE. ITS MEANT TO HAPPEN. JAN. 6-12, 2020. Subscribe to my son's YouTube channel.
KP'S TAROT.


The Red Pheonix


Personal Readings: NOW OPEN!!!!!
Take a look at the different readings available. Limited each week.


If needed my email is blahsheenia69@yahoo.com. Please note that I'm busy and my mind can be forgetful. If urgent please email again if no response the first time or wait until I back track later on to your email.

********************************************

LIVE READINGS FRIDAY ONLY:
$20 USD per question
NO SUPERCHAT PAYMENTS.
PayPal or CashApp only

Effective March 1st: $25 per question

Email blahsheenia69@yahoo.com if any further questions.

Join me twice Fridays for $20 USD questions and answers live. Ask as many as you like. $20 USD per question. Cash app and paypal only. NO SUPERCHAT PAYMENTS. Check above for payment options.
*NO REFUNDS

Donations can be sent through paypal:

Or
Cashapp: $blahsheenia69
This helps the channel running and helps me to make more time to upload more videos.

Also join in on game night as well to have some fun and mingle with like minded people. Answering some of your most thought about questions. Dont be late and don't miss out. I will start up again eventually. (Date: TBD)

Follow my brother on youtube: Zeus Gotti.
Support his channel please and help it grow. Thanks.

Love y'all.

2020.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar