Advertisement

O Saki Saki - ZUMBA BY PRASHANT FITNESS CENTER NEW MUMBAI GHANSOLI - Batla House song - Nora Fatehi

O Saki Saki - ZUMBA BY PRASHANT  FITNESS CENTER NEW MUMBAI GHANSOLI - Batla House song - Nora Fatehi O SAKI SAKI(ZUMBA)- ❤️ Video No.51 (24.01.2020)

Please give me a like, share this video, and subscribe to my channel. Click on the bell 🔔 to get notified when I upload my next YouTube video. Thank you for watching!
Don't forget to Hit a like button and SUBSCRIBE!!!

@@@@@@@
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Subscribe on YouTube:
Check me out on Instagram:
Like me on Facebook:

@DANCE STUDEIO@
OSKAR DANCE ACADEMEY
(NAVI MUMBAI GHANSOLI)

@@@@@@@
Choreographed by prashant kurane

I would like you to know that these choreography videos are NOT pure dance. They are meant to be used as a workout and so, they are called Dance Fitness. It's all about fun and working out. Try working out with me while watching... you will feel the burn.
...................................................................
I do not own the rights to this song and use it for teaching and demonstration purposes only under the Copyright Fair Use Act.
NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.

bollywood zumba | o saki saki | nora fatehi |zumba dance fitness | easy steps,o saki saki zumba dance,o saki saki bollywood zumba,o saki saki easy dance steps,bollywood dance in foreign,latest punjabi songs,bollywood zuma 2019,wedding bollywood dance,best bollywood dance,zumba bollywood easy steps,bollywood zumba india,bollywood zumba dance fitness,zumba bollywood dance,o saki saki dance steps,o saki saki dance choreography,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar