Advertisement

💙NEW💙 DOUGHBOWL CENTERPIECE - BLUE & WHITE COTTAGE DECOR SERIES

💙NEW💙 DOUGHBOWL CENTERPIECE -  BLUE & WHITE COTTAGE DECOR SERIES Good Thursday Morning All!! I am so excited to remake my dougbhbowl centerpiece again. I had so much fun bringing this centerpiece back to life! I hope that all is well with you lovelies today! 💗

Please know that I didn't purchase anything new for this design, but, do check out Dee at "The Thrill of the Thrift here, that is where I got those beautiful candle sticks:



I am not always able to respond back to comments. On those occasions, once you see my “❤️” show up, you'll know that I have read your comment and taken it straight to my heart of hearts!! I absolutely read *all* comments. Thank you all so very much in advance! MUCH LOVE AND HUGS ALL AROUND! ❤️



Regarding any questions, I will either answer via commenting back, or I will add Q&A answers to the end of an upcoming video.


Here is Dee's "The Thrill of the Thrift" YouTube channel link. This is from where I got those candles sticks:


--------------------------

~Here is a link to my “Bow Making 101” Playlist. I teach how to make The Funky Bow, The Tiered Bow, & The Round Bow:





~Paint Color on Main Level of our Home:

Sherwin Williams - “Perfect Greige”

Mixed by Home Depot in their best Behr paint with primer



~My Snippers (Wire Cutters):





~My Hot Glue Gun:





~Eteckcity Wireless RemoteControl Outlet Light Switch for Lights, Lamps, Christmas Decorations,Plug and Go, Up to 100ft. Range - This is the system that we use where I have one remote control and I hit one button and all of our decorative lights come on and then go off with the push of a button:





~Cable Ties:





~Fairy Lights:





~Brown Corded Mini White Lights:





~Glue Dots:





~NeverWet:





~Adjustable Wreath Hanger (Wrought Iron):





~Adjustable Wreath Hanger from Amazon:





~I’m on Instagram here:





~My Blog is here:





~My Blog that contains my “Funky Bow Cheat Sheet”:





~Negative comments are subject for deletion and poster will most definitely be blocked. A negative comment reflects on the type of person that you are and not on the type of person that I am.

#Blue&WhiteDecor
#DoughbowlCenterpiece
#Doughbowl
#KitchenTableCenterpiece
#ArlynnsCountryCraftCorner

SERIES

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar