Advertisement

My French GF ELECTROCUTES me when I speak English (forced to learn french)

My French GF ELECTROCUTES me when I speak English (forced to learn french) I'm always taking language learning to the extreme. But this time perhaps I went to far....you have to watch the whole video.
FOLLOW BRENDA ON INSTAGRAM ▶︎
Follow me too if u cool:


ADD ME ON:

👉 TWITTER -
👉 SNAPCHAT - foreverIkenna

ALSO FOLLOW ME ON:

👉 SOUNDCLOUD -
👉 FACEBOOK -


THE CAMERA EQUIPMENT I USE:

✅ Canon 700D -
✅ Rode Video Mic -


Business Email: ikennaproduction@gmail.com

My French GF ELECTROCUTES me whenever I speak English (forced to learn french,learn french,ikenna,french girlfriend,speaking french,how to learn french,how to speak french,french,french languages,dating in france,dating french girls,french listening practice,french lessons,french conversation,learn french for beginners,how to start learning french,polyglot,belgian girlfiend,france,belgium,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar