Advertisement

MEAL PREP TIPS + HOW TO TRACK RICE MADE IN BULK || PREP SERIES 2020

MEAL PREP TIPS + HOW TO TRACK RICE MADE IN BULK || PREP SERIES 2020 Hey wassup hellooo!

2020 is going to be a great year and I'm excited to bring ya along for the ride! Life vlogs, prep stuff, free education and a whole lotta weirdness! LOL I hope you laugh, connect and learn a thing or two form these videos, and hey - thanks for joining my little slice of the world :)

In this video we are covering... MEAL PREP!!! I know I know, you hate the thought of meal prep. And honestly, same... but I know that I'll hate it even more when I have no food ready to eat and I'm HANGRYYY! So, this video will show you my entire meal prep, my personal tips to making your meal prep easier ANDDDD I teach you how to cook/track rice when its made in bulk!

Enjooooy!
& don't take life too seriously!

Any questions, comment below or email me! courtneyhartmannfitness@gmail.com, always happy to help!
xx.

------------------
INDOOR SMOKELESS GRILL:
-
ALL THE GOODS:
-
MY SUPPLEMENTS (FREE SHIPPING LINK) :


------------------------
IG: instagram.com/courto_3
Twitter: twitter.com/courto_3
Spotify Playlist:
TIKTIK: courto_3

SERIES

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar