Advertisement

Lawsuits May Be Coming for the CDC For Not Acting Against the Flights From China

Lawsuits May Be Coming for the CDC For Not Acting Against the Flights From China If the CDC does nothing about the flights coming from China with potential infected people with the coronavirus we could see down the road lawsuits and possibly even criminal charges lobby against those who are responsible for the nation health. The US government should by now have stopped all flights coming in from China and should have quarantined everyone who’s already gotten off these flights. The CDC should take extreme measures to protect US citizens from being infected by an aggressive disease which may be out of control in China and could have global implications.

Instructional video on how to help Sixth Seal News Talk:


Us my Amazon Affiliate

Search to buy any item on Amazon and I would get a small percent when you use my link to purchase items, please understand you’re not paying more and the only things is that I am getting a small percent when you buy using my Amazon affiliate search link.

My Amazon affiliate search link for everything is here and please bookmark this link:

For Vitamins and supplements:


For emergency food:




For water filters:





My T-shirts shop political and nonpolitical:

Nonpolitical:

1. Nonpolitical:
Political

1. Political:
2. Political:

New Channel:

My New Living Life is a channel that has reviews on supplements and vitamins and other health products.

Link:


Donations
Patreon donation and please note Patreon take most bank card from anywhere and it even takes PayPal.



PayPal

To make a Pay Pal donation please go to the link below
Please note, on the donation with Pay Pal it would say TV Rapture this is not a problem this is my old domain name before it became Sixth Seal News Talk and I am still using it on my Pay Pal. If you have problems with the link please go to the top of my YouTube home page and check on the PayPal.

Sixth Seal News Talk Pay Pal link here;



Bitcoin Donations:
BITCOIN ADDRESS IS: 3EdhaYj3n7NnM45gWPRCujEF9YgupWanD7

Fair Use
Section 107 of the Copyright Act
Fair use is a legal doctrine that promotes freedom of expression by permitting the unlicensed use of copyright-protected works in certain circumstances. Section 107 of the Copyright Act provides the statutory framework for determining whether something is a fair use and identifies certain types of uses—such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research—as I examples of activities that may qualify as fair use.

Please understand the reason I don’t appear on my YouTube videos is because my videos can be highly energizing and controversial which may cause problems for me or my family when we are in public. So for safety issues and security the video are posted in the format that they are.

Thank you for your support.



#sixthsealnewstalk #coronavirus #CDC

sixthsealnewstalk.com,James J. Tsidkenu,Sixth Seal News Talk,coronavirus,coronavirus in california,coronavirus california,corona virus in us,coronavirus canada,coronavirus 90000,CDC,China news,Coronavirus news,virus news,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar