Advertisement

Lauryn Goodman gives beachgoers a peep show in barely there bikini

Lauryn Goodman gives beachgoers a peep show in barely there bikini Thanks for watching my video.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to the channel to receive the latest videos
Videos can use content-based copyright law contains reasonable use Fair Use (
For any copyright, please send me a message.  Chloe Goodman’s sister Lauryn has found a novel away to avoid tan lines during a luxury trip to Barbados.  The Instagram star, who previously applied to go on BBC business show The Apprentice, opted for a tiny green bikini during a day at the beach.  Leaving almost nothing to the imagination, Lauryn appeared to have rolled down her bikini top so it resembled little more than a belt.  Using the bright garment to cover up her most intimate regions, the brunette barely kept her modesty intact as she basked in the winter sun.  Flaunting her curves, Lauryn’s bikini bottoms were dangerously high-cut meaning she flashed as much flesh as possible as cameras joined her on the white sands.  Lauryn has kept a low profile since being charged and sentenced for falsely claiming more than £21,000 in government money from 2013 to 2016.  She has used her Instagram account only a handful of times since her day in court – a far cry from when she would regularly document her nights on the town with her reality TV star sister.  In April Daily Star Online revealed how Chloe Goodman’s sister wept in court as judge David Rennie heard how she used the money to fund her VIP lifestyle.  Over the course of the three years, Lauryn enjoyed a luxury skiing holiday as well as a no expense spared trip to Las Vegas with flights costing £3,500.  Despite paying the money back, Rennie explained that she was not above the law and couldn't simply "buy herself out of trouble" and slapped her with a seven-month jail sentence suspended for two years, and ordered her to carry out 200 hours of unpaid work.  Breaking her silence after her court appearance, Lauryn said the "mistake" occurred after she was forced to take time off work after tumours were found in her kidney and her ischial tuberosity in 2013.  Lauryn said: "They sent me a load of forms which were so confusing. No one talks you through it or tells you if you have completed everything properly, so I was ticking boxes which I thought were right."  Recalling how she was ordered to pay back the £21,000, Lauryn said: "It was the most stressful time of my life.  "I gave them [The Department of Work and Pensions] every bit of information I could to help work out what I was entitled to and I’ve paid back every single penny that I was overpaid."  Begging for forgiveness, she added to The Sun: "I am an honest person and I seriously had no idea I was over-claiming.”  Lauryn’s youngest sister Amelia Goodman also previously expressed a desire to enter the media spotlight – telling The Sun how she hoped Chloe and Lauryn could “help me to get to the top”.  Speaking in 2018, Amelia said: “I'm 21, pretty, have a great figure, and both my elder sisters, Chloe an

Showbiz trump today news,today in news,fox news today,fox news,breaking news today,breaking news,usa today,usa today news,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar