Advertisement

I'm back for a short while. (12-28-2019)

I'm back for a short while.  (12-28-2019) I've been unable to return back home yet where we all live in our natural state as Spirit, sentient energy.

It's amazing how this sick, beat up body is still running, wish I had an off switch.

While waiting I'm offering a few more DNA ICUCs.
This will stop sometime between now and the beginning of March 2020.

I want all of you to fully awaken your metaphysical abilities, begin to understand who you really are and what you can do as well as what's been going on from the beginning of time to today.

I have a lot of information regarding how the Earth is about to change with the help of our friends from other planets.

They're already here building housing.
The Earth's daily functions are about to change.
How we do things such as health care, construction, feeding ourselves, even how we interact, is about to change.

Jay Essex,Arae,J'Arae,Diana Ramirez Anaya,Zeta-Reticuli,telepathy,Alien,DNA ICUC,The Spiritual Foundation,Teal Swan,ET Hybrids,psychic,metaphysical,Annunaki,Eceti,blue sphere alliance,Corey goode,David Wilcock,simon parkes,David Icke,universe inside you,area 51,zohar stargate tv,grays,pineal,third eye awakening,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar