Advertisement

...I was THAT kid! | TEACHER TAG | ELEMENTARY MUSIC TEACHER

...I was THAT kid! | TEACHER TAG | ELEMENTARY MUSIC TEACHER IT’S TEACHER TAG TIME!

Guys, y’all, people. Listen. I LOVE doing teacher tags. Collaborating with other teacher tubers has to be one of my favorite things to do! I’m so excited that Taylor from Teach Me Something Good asked me to be a part of this!

In this teacher tag, I talk about what kind of rockstar I was as a child. Going down memory lane was so worth it, and let me tell you...my 4th grade yearbook picture says it all!

I talk about what type of student I was, reflect on why that was, talk about if I have some kiddos (yes) in my class today like that, and reflect on how we can better serve students like that today.

Don’t forget to check out the other videos in the playlist!


_________________________________________________

Let's get social!

Don't forget to L I K E & S U B S C R I B E!

Instagram:
YouTube:

Music:

YouTube Audio Library:
-Let’s Go Home

teacher day in the life,music teacher day in the life,teacher tag,day in the life of an elementary teacher,elementary teacher,elementary classroom,general music,music teacher classroom,teacher tuber,music teacher,elementary music teacher,teacher vlogger,teacher life vlog,a day in the life,weekly bloggers,teacher vlogs,elementary music teachers be like,elementary school music teacher,teacher bloggers,music teacher elementary school,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar