Advertisement

Hinge Cringe: I WAS PERMANENTLY BANNED BY HINGE

Hinge Cringe: I WAS PERMANENTLY BANNED BY HINGE Hey guys... didn't think i'd be making this video ever! Definitely a crazy one... I truly can't believe Hinge is basically giving me a lifetime ban for literally no reason... ANYWAYS, fear not. I will still be posting LOTS of bad date story times! Don't forget to subscribe if you haven't already, click the notification bell, AND follow me on Instagram if you love memes! :) Thank you so much for watching!

Instagram: @morganbraastad

Email: morganbraastad@gmail.com

Xoxo,
Gossip Girl

hinge cringe,hinge,cringe,storytime,story,time,bad date,date,dating,app,tinder,bumble,morgan braastad,morgan,braastad,instagram,model,influencer,bumble fumble,tinder terror,ban,blocked,company,customer service,experience,makeup,tutorial,vlog,vlogger,vlogmas,soulcycle,instructor,barrys,bootcamp,chicago,los angeles,new york,funny,tea spill,tea,jeffree star,shane,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar