Advertisement

Helping a Homeless Man to Find a Job!

Helping a Homeless Man to Find a Job! ☛Originally this was a video for where I gave homeless people $100. However, I was so touched by this homeless's story that instead of give him $100, I decided to spend more time to help him finding a job. I cannot believe how everything worked out in the end. I hope this video will inspire you to take the time to help other in need. Have a great holiday season everyone!

Thanks to Manicci for sponsoring this video

Use lifetime code: RICEMAN for 15% off
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subscribe for more hilarious content! ►

Follow my Tik Tok for daily funny videos! ►

Follow my journey on Instagram ►

Check out My Merch Store►

Royalty free music by Kevin MacLeod (

--------------------------------------------------------------

Check out these other videos where I help the homeless!

Give homeless $100


Make homeless Christmas wishes come true!

helping the homeless,helping people,help the homeless,help homeless find jobs,helping a homeless man find a job,philanthropy,helping other,social experiment,homeless transformation,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar