Advertisement

Google My Business Audit - 5 Live Examples

Google My Business Audit - 5 Live Examples Today I decided to conduct a live Google My Business Audit. Taking 5 random businesses and combining it with 5 Cities I take you to some Live Examples and let you know my thoughts. In most cases the same issues appear and regularly businesses are still continuing to make the same mistakes.

Some of the businesses tend to have the same issues, so when we conducted this Google My Business Audit we looked at what stood out on our very first live glimpse. For details please look at my video channel.

Here are the obvious findings from the audit
• Unclaimed the business
• No answers to reviews
• Inconsistent categories
• Poor reviews with not replies
• No photos other then external
• More than one listing in Google My Business (spam)
• Using keywords in a business that is not the official business name (spam)
• No FAQs entered
• No posts or products entered
• No social media integration
• No description

The 5 Google My Business Categories I randomly chose were:
Dentists
Florists
Opticians
Jewellery
Architects

If you want your category covered in an audit then comment below and we will take a look on our next video update

Be sure to subscribe for more web design tips :

-----------------------------------------------

// ENJOY MY VIDEOS?

My videos don't have pre-roll ads because ads are annoying and I don't want you to have to sit through them. If you want to support me and my channel the best thing you can do is Subscribe on

-----------------------------------------------

// ABOUT ZANET DESIGN

Hello there! I'm Zane clements. I Own Zanet Design. I have designed web sites and worked with small businesses, entrepreneurs and marketing agency's for over 20 years. I have now decided to share my web design experience with you. So if you need a web or graphic designer, or you just have a question, please comment below and say hi on

-----------------------------------------------

// LETS GET SOCIAL

► If you need help with web design, email marketing or growing your business check out my web design website and portfolio Zanet Design Ltd @

► Zanet on YouTube: to learn more web design tips.

► Zanet on Facebook:

► Zanet on LinkedIn:

-----------------------------------------------



#webdesign #googlemybusiness #zanet #zanetdesign

Google My Business Audit,zanet,zanet design,google my business,local seo,google my business seo,gmb optimization,local seo ranking,GMB audit,google my business optimization,local seo tutorial,google my business tutorial,local seo tips,local seo 2020,local seo consulting,search engine optimization,google maps,small business,google my business tips,google my business critique,google business audit,audit google my business,audit tips,small business tips,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar