Advertisement

Five Easy Spaces to Organize in Ten Minutes: Low Energy Tidying

Five Easy Spaces to Organize in Ten Minutes: Low Energy Tidying Five low energy, high impact, areas of my home I was able to tidy up in under ten minutes each!
Become A Channel Member!

Hey everyone! So I've been organizing, for my health, lol, and can become overwhelmed by a lot of the processes. Especially when it comes to sorting clothes, I can become tired and overwhelmed easily, and experience decision-making fatigue that makes tidying that much harder. So I thought about some easy spots in my home that don't require much time OR much brainpower to get into. In the areas, I show you today you won't need to put too much pressure on letting go of clothing, sentimental items, or kitchen tools! Yay! All my low energy babes rejoice, this one's for you!

Virtual Tip Jar:
paypal.me/qcknd


How I heal my tattoos video:


Want to add subtitles or translations to my videos? Check out my CC page, and help the channel grow!



Follow me on Instagram/twitter: Quietcoolkid
instagram/quietcoolkid/
#Qcknd #cleanwithme #2020 #goals
Serious Business Enquiry: qcknd.appointments@gmail.com

marie kondo,kon mari,organization,low energy,cleaning,clean with me,qcknd,quietcoolkid,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar