Advertisement

Even Though I'm Gone (Studio version w| LYRICS)

Even Though I'm Gone (Studio version w| LYRICS) PLAY THIS AT MY FUNERAL.
Spotify link -
itunes link

Special thanks to Adam Barber and The Boyce Fam for helping me record som vox and keys in that beautiful studio!
Special thanks to Chris Harrison for laying down some beautiful strings.

Subscribe: | Follow me on FB:

Watch next, "___": ___



FOLLOW ME ON THESE THINGS:

Facebook:

Twitter:

Instagram:

Tumblr:



WATCH MORE HERE:

Love Songs:

Original Music:

Covers:

Sketch Comedy:

Latest Uploads:



HEAR MY VOICE ON:

iTunes:

Spotify:

Google Play:



SEND ME WEIRD STUFF:

16430 Ventura Blvd., Suite 306

Encino, CA 91436

chester see,Funeral,I'm still with you,even though I'm gone,Though I'm already gone,I'm always with you,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar