Advertisement

Don't touch my baby!! Poor Duchess mom so scare when Rose touch her baby Dakota#5020

Don't touch my baby!! Poor Duchess mom so scare when Rose touch her baby Dakota#5020 #NatureMonkey #babymonkeyDakota

Duchess is a mother with two kids, Duke and Dakota. She is very young mother, she often stay far from group, she very scare of big male monkeys. Duke is coming to see her mom and baby sister Dakota, Rose come along to groom comfort Duchess. Duchess is so scare when Rose try to touch her newborn Dakota.

PS: Dear all subscribers, please be remind that since February 2019, the "Comment" on my channel has been blocked by Youtube. Please do not misunderstanding, i always welcome for all comments and get in touch with my supporters. Unfortunately, my request to Youtube to get my Comment back was no success. Any concerns/questions, please contact me directly via my facebook account@Song Mara. Thank you

Thank you very much for watching and subscribe for more,
Nature Monkey

cute baby monkey,baby monkey,monkey,cute monkey,newborn baby monkey,newborn monkey,poor monkey,newborn monkey cry,baby monkey crying,poor baby monkey,pity baby monkey,pity newborn monkey,poor baby monkey hurt,adorable baby monkey,very pity baby monkey,Duchess mom put Dakota on stone,Duchess is tired,newborn baby monkey Dakota,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar