Advertisement

~ cooking for one: chili | a lovely Gooseberry Patch book ~

~ cooking for one: chili  | a lovely Gooseberry Patch book ~ Last Saturday was meant for staying in and cooking up something tasty. I also share a new (to me) Gooseberry Patch book.
NOTE: Sorry, I cannot give a direct link. Amazon keeps including my personal info. The complete book title is, "Gooseberry Patch Christmas All Through the House: Over 600 Holiday Recipes, Cheery Crafts and Easy-to-Make Gifts For Flurries of Fun". The book is over 500 pages. Look it up. I think you'll love it! (:

"Fairy Tale Waltz", by Kevin MacLeod, from the You tube royalty free audio library.
"Forget Me Not", by E's Jammy Jams, from the You Tube royalty free audio library.

cooking for one,snowy day,stove top chili,Gooseberry Patch book review,Bible study,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar