Advertisement

Cold And Wet And Nasty Last Night - Dorky Grandpa Vlogs - Bom Dia, Roj baş

Cold And Wet And Nasty Last Night - Dorky Grandpa Vlogs - Bom Dia, Roj baş and it was BEAUTIFUL... for whatever reason, the colder and more unpleasant it is outside, the more I want to head out and walk around in it. No idea why :)




Amazon Wishlist

I am partnered with HumbleBundle.com! Please visit this link and buy some stuff- they are AWESOME!

My email address is NearlySeniorCitizen@gmail.com

Please send me a Postcard or keychain (or whatever you like; I ask only for postcards and keychains!):

NearlySeniorCitizen
P.O. Box 89
Shelton, WA
98584

...is the NearlySeniorCitizen Facebook page!
...is the Twitter account!

I have a TWITCH page where I STREAM games and MORE! Come check it out!

I have a PUBLIC Discord Chat page- And who knows, I may be there!

Music to Delight Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License

vlog,vlogging,talking about life,rambling about things,yammering about stuff,blathering about nothing,playing with hamsters,cute fuzzy hamsters,being positive,thanking people,thanking subscribers,amazon wishlist,humblebundle.com,positive,mental,outlook,positive mental outlook,nearly,senior,citizen,nearlyseniorcitizen,goofy,silly,funny,older,bees in my eyes,exhausted,tired,cosmic,horror,gojira,thigmo,dustmop,saber,snurf,amigerazu,gazire,betanira,baraka,bashad,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar