Advertisement

Cat Eye For Dummies Makeup Tutorial | Cat Eye For Beginners | How To Do The Perfect Cat Eye

Cat Eye For Dummies Makeup Tutorial | Cat Eye For Beginners | How To Do The Perfect Cat Eye Hi guys! In today's video, I'm going to be showing you how I achieve the perfect cat eye! I used to be so intimidated by this type of makeup but I've learned a few tips and tricks that really help achieve this look. This is my favorite makeup to do when I'm going out with my girlfriends. :) What kind of makeup video do you want to see next?

xx
Emily

Products:

Eyeliners used:




Powder fondation:


Bronzer:


Concealer:


Mascara:


Lash curler


Blush:


Lip color:


Lip Balm:


Come say hi on my other channels!
Emily DiDonato:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Blog:

How To Do The Perfect Cat Eye | Cat Eye Makeup Tutorial | Cat Eye Hack | Emily DiDonato

emily didonato,model,makeup,makeup tutorial,easy makeup,everyday makeup,eye makeup,cat eye,eyeliner,eye shadow,natural makeup tutorial,fashion,cat eye hacks,how to do a cat eye,date night makeup,valentines day makeup,Makeup for beginners,cat eye for beginners,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar