Advertisement

Arknights | Game Tips For Beginners & Mistakes You May Want To Avoid - (Updated|Re-Upload)

Arknights | Game Tips For Beginners & Mistakes You May Want To Avoid - (Updated|Re-Upload) I uploaded a previous tips video, but felt it wasn't great. Dedicating even more hours into this game, having more experience now and researching more, I wanted to re-upload a better & updated beginner tips video.
__________________________________________________________________

Follow me on Twitter -
My Instagram -
Join my Discord -
Support me on Patreon -
__________________________________________________________________

***Tremendous thanks to my Patrons***
-Darkcry
-Merlanda
-Rosie
-Ryaz
-Junior League
-Pantheon
-Rikune
-Vivace
-Wes Woods
-Osakabehime
-SpartanX425
-Edwin Robles
-Kylie Denton
-Nathandarc

#Arknights #MobileGames #VideoGames

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Video Game,Mobile Game,Anime,Arknights,SilverAsh,Tower Defense,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar