Advertisement

A Silly Story And A Real Conversation!

A Silly Story And A Real Conversation! This community moment starts off with a silly story from when I was streaming from the old youth church building. Then, the conversation gets real. I hardly ever talk about this kind of stuff on stream, But I want people to know where my joy comes from and why I want peeps to love more! Don't worry! More music (and memes) are coming tomorrow!





---
WATCH LIVE ON TWITCH!
Mon, Tues, Fri and Sat at 4:30 Eastern!

GET CONNECTED!
Twitch |
Discord |
Twitter |
Website |
Business Email | the8bitdrummer@gmail.com
Merch |

Be sure to comment and let me know if you enjoyed watching! It really helps and I love hearing what y'all have to say! :D

If you would like more crazy drumming action, SUBSCRIBE! Join the Party!!!

I really hope you enjoy the videos!

God bless! Take care! ROCK ON!!!

8 bit drummer,8bitdrummer,the 8 bit drummer,On Drums,Drumming Highlights,Positive Attitude,Positive Community,Laughing,the8bitdrummer,drummer,drumming,drum cover,Drummer Twitch,Drumming Twitch,Drum,Cover,Real Talk,Stream Highlight,Live Streamer,Love,Hope,Live Stream,Livestream,Livestreamer,8bit,8 bit,8 bitdrummer,8bit drummer,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar