Advertisement

WHAT I GOT MY KIDS FOR CHRISTMAS 2019 - BOY & GIRL GIFT IDEAS - TODDLER & PRESCHOOLER

WHAT I GOT MY KIDS FOR CHRISTMAS 2019 - BOY & GIRL GIFT IDEAS - TODDLER & PRESCHOOLER (links to amazon gifts down below) First time doing a what I got my kids for Christmas sit down video. I share what we got to help with some gift ideas for any kiddos you might need to buy for as well as talk a little about the deals I got and how I did not pay full price for anything! I cant wait to see their faces Christmas morning. Thanks for watching
#christmas #giftideas #pregnant
❤️Check out my friends Dani and Vanessa for what they got their kids for Christmas!



🎁Picasso tiles 100 piece set:
🎁Lila's Bike:
🎁Jensen's Bike:
🎁Princess Cash register:
🎁 Princess Hair set:
🎁Little tikes Play cottage:
🎁 Little tikes bowling set:
🎁Elsa legos:
🎁 Jurassic Park legos:
💕Links above are amazon links to items shown although can be found also at Target and Walmart like I did throughout the year on clearance or sales 💕
🚴🏻‍♂️ For the bikes keep checking for a price drop in addition to any opened or damaged packaging, the bikes we got with damaged packaging are in PERFECT condition and we saved big Jensen bike was $90 total and Lila $70 total.🚴🏻‍♂️





😘DEVON's CHANNEL:



😘VANESSA'S CHANNEL:





📫For serious inquiries and collaborations please email me at:

Kassideeo@gmail.com



🔹MY INSTAGRAM:





🔹MY FACEBOOK PAGE:





🔹MY SNAPCHAT:

Search "Kassideeo" there is a inactive "itsmekassidee" account made please do not add that one



🔹MY TWITTER:





🔹MY PINTEREST:









FTC: I own all rights to the photos/images in this video.

some links are affiliate. Not all products shown in video are sponsored although I am always thankful when we are blessed with a sponsorship and when a video is sponsored will always stay true to my word with giving my true and honest opinion/thoughts on the product.

itsmekassidee,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar