Advertisement

To Join Their Clan I Had To Beat Them In A 1v1

To Join Their Clan I Had To Beat Them In A 1v1 🔥 If you're new and enjoyed don't forget to subscribe and give this video a thumbs up! :) ❤

Make sure to turn my post notifications so you never miss an upload!

My second channel:


My couple channel:


---------- My Sponsors! ----------

Gaming Chairs:
Use code "Daisy" for a discount!!

Use code "Daisyy" for $$ off Gfuel


Use "DaisyyMichelle" when using or buying vbucks to support me as a creator!

----------------------------------------

🌈Follow Me On
▶ Twitch:
▶ Twitter:
▶ Instagram:
▶ Snapchat: DaisyyMichelle

Music provided by:

daisyymichelle fortnite,fortnite female streamers,fortnite funny moments,daily fortnite battle royale moments,fortnite battle royale,fortnite ps4,fortnite funny,funny moments fortnite,female fortnite,daisyymichelle,they called me trash but i beat them in a 1v1,girl voice trolling,fortnite girl voice trolling,fortnite trolling,fortnite creative 1v1 clan,fortnite clan trolling,fortnite clan,voice trolling fortnite,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar