Advertisement

THINGS THAT REALLY ANNOY AUSTRALIANS | Joanna Mathers

THINGS THAT REALLY ANNOY AUSTRALIANS | Joanna Mathers I recently uploaded this but I came to realise 1. I can’t spell, 2. This is very similar to Isaac Butterfield’s Reaction videos. This video was not based off, of that video it just happened to be extremely similar, and I apologise.

I am still thinking about taking a long break maybe even quitting YouTube because I just feel that I’m not Entertaining anyone and it’s just cringe to watch me. I haven’t moved from 50 subscribers in a while, but it isn’t about that I just feel like I’m stuck right now. I’m also focusing a lot more ikon music because I’m about to release an EP

Thanks so much for watching my videos and reading my Description box, love you all muah 💋

Mathers

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar