Advertisement

The Most Instagram-worthy Destination in Hong Kong!

The Most Instagram-worthy Destination in Hong Kong! Let's travel back to where we had a memorable time at K11 MUSEA, Asia's most forward-thinking cultural-retail destination set in the heart of Hong Kong's Victoria Dockside. There was tons of delicious food to try - from milky soft serve ice-cream and creamy coffee, to savoury dishes too. Andy and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves exploring the complex.

And as you can see in this video, our room and experience at K11 ARTUS was also nothing short of amazing. There's no words to describe the entire stay at K11 ARTUS but everything was excellent. Most of you asked me via Direct Message on Instagram, where to stay in Hong Kong? This is the place to be, and I highly recommend you staying there, and finding your muse at K11 MUSEA.

Watch the video and let me know in the comments section what you’re looking forward to see or do when you visit K11 MUSEA!


Don't forget to leave comment, like, and share the video. Thank you for your support! 🙏🏻
=========================================================

If you like my Video, please support my Channel!
1) LIKE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE now! It's FREE
2) Share this video on Facebook, Google+ or Twitter
3) Add my channel to your featured channel box

It would mean the world to me if you help me and give me support! 😘

Visit:

Mullie Marlina on Social Media (Myfunfoodiary):




Andy Pau on Social Media (AndyPau):


Myfunfoodiary – Food, Travel, and Lifestyle Guide

myfunfoodiary,restaurants,food review,review restoran,vlog,travel vlog,vlog myfunfoodiary,kuliner myfunfoodiary,indonesian food,restaurant reviews,k11 musea,k11 artus,adrian cheng,k11 atelier,tsim sha tsui,hong kong,hong kong food,hong kong mall,art and craft,this my muse,Musea,hong kong disneyland,chow tai fook,hong kong food guide,hong kong protest,asian food channel,cafe hopping,wan chai,kowloon,dim sum,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar