This video is in French, but feel free to turn on English subtitles ;) Lolita, a French youtuber whose channel is called Une Vie Créative, has launched a challenge about a week ago. She suggested that we should use creative constraints to stimulate inspiration.
Here are the constraints she offered to us :
- creating an image with only one color
- composing a music with just one chord
- writing a text without the letter E.
I felt like trying all these constraints and the result is in this video :)
Thank you, Lolita, for this great and inspiring exercise !
Don't hesitate to visit her channel and here is the link of her video :
As I just mentioned, I made the music of this video (with just one chord !)
Instruments :
Voice
Baritone ukulele
The music has been mixed with GarageBand
Camera :
Canon EOS M50
Editing software :
Final Cut Pro
---
To see more :
Website
Music & illustration : © Eva Chatelain

0 Yorumlar